Dr. Ravi Nayak
Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai
Dr. Ravi Nayak obtained his MBBS from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai in 2004 and went on to complete his MSc in Orthopedics 2009 from Maharashtra University of Health Science.
Dr. Ravi Nayak has more than 8 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedics including Aditi Hospital, Apollo Spectra Hospital and Rajawadi Municipal General Hospital – Mumbai where he served as a Consultant, Orthopaedic Surgeon.
His major areas of interest are:
• Arthroplasty – Hip, Knee, Shoulder & Ankle
• Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine – Knee & Shoulder
• Periarticular Trauma
Dr. Ravi Nayak is a member of various professional associations such as:
• American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
• Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons
• Indian Arthroscopy Society
• Shoulder & Elbow Society of Indian
He also has a number of research and publications in his credit. He keeps himself updated in his chosen field by attending conferences and workshops both local and international.
He is fluent in English, Konkani, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada & Gujarati.